Monday, October 27, 2008

It's Halloween-time!

For those of you that have never spent more than five minutes with me or aren't very perceptive, let me share something about myself with you: Disneyland is my second home. I mean, seriously. Love that place. We went to the Happiest Place last weekend with another couple in our ward, who appropriately described Disneyland as "Katie's cocaine." Sure, I'll go with that. Let's modify it a bit, Seriously So Blessed style: "Disneyland: like cocaine, but cheaper, legal, and not against the Plan." Ok, so I don't know about the cheaper part, but the rest really works, don't you think?

Anyway, D-Land was all decked out for Halloween. Seriously, October is like one of the best times to go, in my professional opinion. It's never incredibly crowded, the weather rocks, and the Halloween decorations are fun. All around Disney goodness. Anyway, here are some pictures from our fantastic trip! (btw, these pictures are made possible because of the miracle finding of my camera charger. Thank you, Sarah!)

After Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, which really is very scary, you know.

All ready for the new Toy Story ride, which completely ROCKS. love it.

Let us all notice whose hands are the only ones in the air in this picture. Such a good ride!

here's your sign.

Indiana Jones! I finally saw the hidden Mickey ears! BAH!

At the entrance- a great example of the Halloween decor!

Well before I get too carried away and post all our pictures...I'm gonna say that's a good stopping point. You should at least get the idea that it was a fantastic trip! The rest of the pics are on Facebook if you really want to see. Until next time, Disneyland.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn.