Monday, January 25, 2010

25

Dallin's birthday was yesterday!

I LOVE Dallin.

Would you like to know why?

Well, I'll tell you why.

25 Reasons Dallin is the Best Ever, Because He's 25 and Awesome

1. He makes sure I know that he loves me. And he does a heck of a job.
2. His love for Madelyn is obvious. He couldn't hide it if he tried.
3. He is devoted to everything he does, whether it's a house project, a job at work, or a church calling. He's always in 100%.
4. He is a worthy priesthood holder.
5. He loves learning.
6. He's willing to try just about anything.
7. He always tries to do what's right by everyone.
8. He knows how to let go and have fun.
9. He is very smart and really knows his stuff.
10. He's ambitious; he's got big goals and is determined to make them happen.
11. He values family and gets along with my family as well as his own.
12. He is just the right height.
13. He'll eat anything and say it's great...even if I know it isn't.
14. He looks fiiiiiine all dressed up.
15. He gets my sense of humor and even seems to like it.
16. He'll do any job that I don't want to do. All I have to do is ask.
17. He's never, ever, given me grief about spending money.
18. He's not shy and gets along really well with just about anyone.
19. He's very responsible.
20. He takes pride in his work and knows the value of a job well done.
21. He's adventurous.
22. He puts up with whatever sillyness I decide to display on any given day...Disneyness, craftiness, shoppingness...
23. He smells great.
24. He'll take on any diaper change.
25. He genuinely wants me to be happy, and actively works to make it happen.

Wow, that was actually easy. I mean, not like I thought it would be hard to come up with 25 good qualities my husband has...but you know, sometimes these kind of lists get longer than you expected. But no, I probably could have kept going for a while.

Which really doesn't surprise me at all.

Ti amo, bambino. Cosya ahsome!

1 comment:

  1. It really makes me happy that you love my boy, too. Thanks for making him so happy!

    ReplyDelete

Your turn.