Sunday, September 30, 2012

A post for September

Oh, how I've dreaded this day. This is the day that I write a meaningless blog post in an attempt to hit my posting goal for the month.

We all knew it was coming, right? I mean, I don't post consistently enough to completely avoid posts like this.

It's not a good feeling, friends. Not a good feeling, indeed.

But hey, I'll feel better once this post is published and this month is over, right? Right.

How about I tell you some of the things I could have written about right now, but chose not to for various reasons, most of which involve me wanting to get in my pjs and pass out.

I could have written about:

-ASU football
-my day trip to Flagstaff with Dallin
-my playroom redo
-budgeting/money saving/not shopping
-Charly's latest tricks
-some movies I've watched recently

Maybe I'll write about some of those things in the near future. Maybe I won't. It's kind of fun to keep you guessing.

But I will update you within the next couple of days on my goal progress. You are going to be proud of me.

Especially since I've hit my blog post goal for the month, effective now.

Good night, and good luck.

2 comments:

  1. So I have a confession: you are one of my favorite blogs to read. You are so witty and funny and relate-able. So my other confession: this was a disappointing blog. But I understand cause I'm totally with you about going to bed. With that said, I'll let it slide this once. Especially since I haven't even posted about my goals for like 3 maybe 4 months now. :/

    I'll be looking forward to them posts! Maybe I'll even finish adding some movies and post the 6 of mine that are way behind. Hmm.

    PS. We need to get together sometime. We are bad friends. Or maybe busy friends. Or lazy friends...? I miss your face!

    ReplyDelete

Your turn.