It's Dallin. It's 10:40 at night and Katie has had a very long day of lugging our now 5 pound baby around with her petite little backbone, so I'm picking up the blogging duties. That still counts towards her goal, right??
HOW TO BE A WIFE WHO WINS
IN 10 NOT-SO-EASY STEPS
-Inspired by Katie Harris
- Never ever complain -- not even when you are 34 weeks pregnant and suffering near constant, intense sciatic back pain. And that's before you start lugging around an 18 month old daughter who is going through a "mommy" phase
- Have so much love for everyone and everything else that you actually start giving names and personalities to inanimate objects. You even feel bad for computer game characters who get killed in battle.
- Curl your hair and wear a levi jacket when you want to look extra sexy
- Go to literally any length to make sure your child is happy. ANY length.
- Same as #4, but for your husband.
- Support your husband in his crazy entrepreneurial adventures, never losing faith that the whole thing might just pan out some day
- Be insanely good with money. Like, to the extent that your husband actually laughs at the thought of you having the family credit card because he knows your hands are the safest place it could be.
- Help your husband learn the attributes he needs to learn not by telling him but by showing him a living example until he gets the hint
- Learn to juggle, then juggle family, home, work, school and church work like you were born at the circus
- Spend a lot of time thinking and listening so you can be maximally informed and confident in your opinions and advice
That should pretty much do it. Thanks, Katie, for all you do for our family!