All right, let's keep this simple and sweet. Here's what I did this month:
6. Read at least 3 articles in every Ensign. January's Ensign was amazing, people. If you have one, read it. If you don't have one, get one. Or check it out here.
14. Clean Tupperware cabinet. Yay!
17. Clean off the clutter desk at least twice a month. Also yay!
30. Read 32 books. I read the following 3 books in January:
-Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare: I liked this one better than the Mortal Instruments series. I think the writing was an improvement. Kind of interesting though that it is pretty much the exact.same.story as the other series, just told in a different setting. I'll probably read the second one, though. 3.5 stars.
-The Wednesday Wars by Gary D. Schmidt: This was a nice, refreshing, easy read. The youthful voice made it pretty humorous, and there was just enough seriousness underlying the whole thing to make it meaningful. 4 stars.
-The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore: Sequel to I am Number Four, which I loved. I didn't love this one quite as much. It was definitely fast-paced, which was great, but it also seemed like a lot was happening but nothing actually happened. That doesn't make any sense. Anyway, not as good as the first, but okay verging on good. 3 stars.
32. Write at least 4 blog posts a month. Well, my 35 Things update plus Charly's monthly update already gives me two a month, so this one should be pretty easy. Maybe I should up it to 5?
Thanks, friends! Hope you're making progress on your lists! Happy Wednesday.