Thursday, March 1, 2012

35 Things 2012: February Update

Happy March! No, seriously, HAPPY MARCH. Not only did February bring 29 fizz-free days, it also brought a whole lotta stress in the form of a huge conference that Dallin has been organizing for the past 4 months. Crazy times.

So, I kept up with my recurring things this month (Ensign, clutter desk, 4 blog posts), and got a few other things done, too. Check it:

11. Clean out junk drawers in kitchen. Huge transformation, here. I didn't get any before pictures, but now...

Photobucket

They are SO much better. I'm particularly proud of my use of baby food containers to hold little tiny things.

26. Don't drink soda for one month. You'd better believe it. I didn't get the headache I got last year, but there were definitely major cravings happening. 

30. Read 32 books. I read 2 this month:

My Name is Asher Lev by Chaim Potok. So good. 4.5 stars. Minus half a star for being just a little too "artsy" at times.

The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind by William Kamkwamba. Also very good. A little slow moving, but very emotionally charged and inspirational. 4 stars.


33. Color my hair. Yep, totally did this. I was thinking all along that I was going to go darker, but the girl doing it for me talked me into getting a mix of highlights and lowlights that ultimately makes my hair look lighter. I just tried to get a decent picture of it and honestly couldn't do it, so you'll have to wait on that.

And there you have it!


1 comment:

  1. I thought of you yesterday and wondered how much you enjoyed your Dr. Pepper. We did it too. Nice job on the drawer--that's a lot of empty space!

    So why would one volunteer to host that huge conference?!

    ReplyDelete

Your turn.