Monday, August 13, 2012

Fierce Cinnamon Flavored Chewy Candies

I've been on a HUGE Hot Tamales kick lately. No, I don't have a good excuse or explanation for it (read: not preggo, friends), but I've just been loving them. I kind of buy a box or two like, every time I go to the grocery store. EVERY TIME.

And well, I wasn't going to share this with you, because it's pretty darn embarrassing, but I can knock out one of these boxes in...well, a very short amount of time. Like, a one-sitting amount of time.

I'll just be sitting there, usually reading or checking out blogs or something, sucking down my Hot Tamales, and occasionally throwing four at a time to Maddy (she always asks for four - I don't get it, either), when all of the sudden I realize that the box is getting kind of light. I look inside and see this

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

and I'm like, "Really, Katie? THREE HOT TAMALES ARE LEFT? You just opened this box! You've got to stop eating the Hot Tamales, like NOW."

But then I'm like, "I can't stop eating them when there's three left. When am I ever going to eat just three Hot Tamales? I might as well just finish them."

So I do.

The funny thing is, this practice doesn't even make me sick. I believe that that is my body's way of telling me, "Don't sweat it. You need this."

So true, body. So true.


3 comments:

  1. It's hard to stop eating hot tamales once you start because the best part about them is the instant just after you bite into them. This might just be a fact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no shame in that. It's the only way. And now I want some hot tamales dang it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ryan hates hot tamales, but I love 'em. I can't eat a whole box at a time though, it burns my mouth! I've always admired you, but after this post, I am totally impressed!

    ReplyDelete

Your turn.