Saturday, September 11, 2010

On the fence

Remember our awesome backyard makeover a few months ago?

Awesome, right?

Totally.

Remember how I mentioned that all that was needed was a pool fence?

Well, in the name of ending suspense...I present to you...

OUR POOL FENCE!



Are you excited? Amazed? Stunned? It's okay, I'll give you a minute to collect yourself.

I'd say it sort of detracts from the overall beauty of the backyard, since you no longer have an unobstructed view of the pretty blue water and rock fountain. Maybe like a 20% detraction.

BUT it's a 100% improvement in safety! Safety first!

So really it's like an 80% overall improvement. Unless you're taking into account that safety is more important than beauty, in which case you'd have to do something highly math related to factor that in. Will someone do that and let me know? Math is so...numbery.

Also, there is still time to swim! The pool is still warm! Come one, come all! Seriously, we'd love to have you.

3 comments:

  1. It looks great! I think it's 100% improvement, but that's because I'm looking at it from a safety standpoint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome--and good looking. We are so there! You invited; no take backs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm comming over how does 7 sound. Wait I owe you. Thanks for playing for me.

    ReplyDelete

Your turn.