Thursday, March 4, 2010

Jammies

Madelyn is growing up.

Evidence: I had to buy her new jammies.

*sigh*

Good thing I totally love the jammies. That makes it a little easier to deal with.


I just think they're so cute!

Or maybe it's the baby. Even though she's been sick (cough, stuffy/runny nose, etc) she's still pretty much the cutest being in the land.

And speaking of...in case you didn't notice, I put a linky up in the top right corner to a contest I entered Maddy in. I know...embarrassing, right? But I figured since it was just a local, no big deal contest, done by a photographer whose maternity/newborn pictures I totally swooned over when I was pregnant, it might be justifiable. Just this once. She'd really just win some clothes and a couple pictures taken by the photographer. But hey, Mama would love it.

So, click here and vote for #8, if you haven't already. One vote per IP address. Oh, and if you're computer savvy and know some weird way to disguise your IP address or something, don't cheat. The lady running the contest sent us an e-mail this morning saying that they've caught people cheating. On the baby contest! I was totally shocked. I mean, seriously - do you really care that much?! I guess some Mamas do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn.