Thursday, March 25, 2010

Maddy Meets Disney

Madelyn's first trip to Disneyland was the start of a beautiful relationship, I'm sure.

In case you live under a rock, I love Disneyland. Mucho. It is just a place of happiness. Happy happiness. Which is the best kind of happiness. Call me silly or childish or trite or whatever, but Disneyland totally rocks in my book.

So, without further ado, here is a bum-load of pictures from our Disneyland trip. Try to not completely eat your heart out because of all the cuteness that is my child.

First time in the park. She was sleeping but we had to get a picture of the momentous-ness (duh):



Waiting in line for her first ride: Pirates!



In line for the Haunted Mansion, aka the Nap Ride:



One of the smartest things about Disneyland: they have stationary ride cars for picture taking. Genius.



Uncle Kyle had to try on the sunglasses of stylish-ness:



Mom/Grandma got chosen to participate in the show. She made a great bank teller



See? Stationary teacups too. We didn't actually go on the teacups with Maddy...I didn't want to take any chances.



Seahorse even got to come to Disneyland!



The closest she got to Soarin Over California:



I love her face in this one with my little sis:



I got a sweet baby carrier that she liked to be carried in. She fell asleep more than once in that thing.



Her face in this one says to me: "Holy crap I've got to get off this thing!"



I love this one. It's on the Casey Jr. train



In front of the castle! Classic D-Land pic.



Going on her favorite ride - It's a Small World - with Grandma and cousin Carson. She could just stare at everything going on in that ride aaaaallll day.



She really, really wanted that popcorn.



Last but not least - she really likes when we make "Donald Duck noises" at her, so we had to get a picture with him! He couldn't talk though, so bummer.


So, in closing, I'd like to thank Dallin, my mom and siblings, Walt Disney, spring break, and the universe for making this trip (a) possible and (b) totally awesome.

Maddy is already begging to go back.

2 comments:

  1. does she want to go again next week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I love looking at Maddy with her cute cheeks and all.

    ReplyDelete

Your turn.