Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Currently...


We're in Seattle. Well, technically, Redmond. And there's snow.

We flew up on Christmas Day.

Yes, I survived a 3+ hour flight with a 13 month old. I would say "No applause, please," but I actually think applause is pretty appropriate.

So far, we've had a great time. Lots of relaxing, movies, playing with Maddy (entertainment in and of itself), and just spending time with our family who we don't get to see very often.

And then, last night, it snowed.

So far, we have yet to actually go outside into the snow. But we are going into downtown Seattle today so we'll have to brave it!

It looks so cold. I don't know how you snow people do it.

Hopefully I'll actually pull my camera out for the next few days while we are here so I can show you what we're up to. Don't stake all your happiness on it or anything...just...hopefully.

I hope you all are enjoying your Christmas/New Year's week!

3 comments:

  1. We are leaving AZ tomorrow to fly to Seattle...well, Duvall. I'm not so excited about the snow. Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow is always fun to visit. enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww - a white Christmas is just the best.
    You just need the proper clothing and then it's a piece of cake.
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    ReplyDelete

Your turn.