Thursday, February 9, 2012

Things I Love - week 1

As promised, in celebration of the "month of chocolate love." Sorry if you follow me on Instagram and are, therefore, seeing these twice. No one's forcing you to be here. Was that rude?

Photobucket

Photobucket


1. My guy + my girls = my world

2. CHOCOLATE. This particular specimen is a York Peppermint Patty, Valentine's edition (i.e.  heart shaped with PINK peppermint filling. Extra points.)

3. Harry Potter books. See also: my adolescence; brilliance; things I need to read again (again). 

4. Making cookies. I really love making cookies, friends. It's fun and delicious. 

5. Kraft macaroni and cheese, of the three cheese shells variety. I've tried a lot of macaroni and cheese in my day, and all things considered (including price and convenience), this takes the cake. 

6. My current faves in the beauty dept: CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion mascara (I love mascara, people, and this stuff is just as good, if not better, than way more expensive alternatives); Maybelline BabyLips (moisture, a little color, and $2.99. Yes.); BareMinerals Foundation (I read once that foundation is like, the only makeup thing worth splurging on, and it made so much sense to me that I've adopted it as gospel. So yes, I splurge a bit for this stuff.)

7. PJs. I have way too many pairs of PJ pants...and I love them all. And would probably buy more if I found more that I loved. You can't stop love. 

1 comment:

  1. Love it. I'm going to try those beauty products. I will report back once I give them a go!

    ReplyDelete

Your turn.