Thursday, March 1, 2012

Things I Love - week 4

Wrapping up the "Things I Love" for February:

Photobucket

Photobucket

22. Flowers. I love flowers, especially in my home. Fresh is preferred, obviously, but unfortunately I'm just not awesome enough to have fresh flowers in my house all the time. These fakies keep me happy, though.

23. Sunny days. As a native Arizonan, I think I'm supposed to love the rain. But I don't; I love the sun! Bright, sunshiny days are the best.

24. Weddings. I love all weddings, but I might prefer my own just a little bit.

25. Home. A good friend made this for us a couple Christmases ago. It is missing a very important person now, but I still love it, so it's still on display in our home. Anyway, I love my home.

26. ASU. It's where both my degrees are from, and where I leave my heart on the goal line (or, more often, the 3 yard line) every fall.

27. America! I love my country. And yes, I voted. For the "present" as Maddy would say. And then she'd sing "Happy Birthday to You." President=present=birthday. Get it?

28. Christmas. THE best holiday.

29. Words, as represented by this amazing quote. Not too long ago, Dallin and I had a conversation about things we are passionate about. One of the first things that came to my mind was words. I love reading. I love writing. I love listening to powerful speeches and talks. I love meaningful quotes. I love the fact that words can mean different things to different people, and that taking the time to find exactly the right word can make all the difference in what you want to say. It seriously amazes me. Words are powerful, people!

All right, kids, I think that about wraps it up. Thanks for sticking with me. Maybe you learned a thing or two about me.  Maybe you already knew all this. Either way, it was fun to do. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn.