Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My morning

It's pretty unusual for Madelyn to wake up before 9. And it's not unusual at all for her to sleep until 10:30 or 11.

So you can imagine my surprise at 5:50 this morning when she was done sleeping.

I'll admit, I was upset. I was super tired and getting up that early totally made me cranky. I let her lay in bed with me and watch Blue's Clues while I went in and out of sleep.

After maybe an hour of that, I decided my attitude needed to change. After all, I have a lot (a LOT) of things I need to do today, so what would be the harm in getting up early? Maddy and I could run errands this morning, she could take a nap this afternoon while I cleaned the house, and all would be fine and dandy.

So, armed with my new attitude, I let Maddy shower with me (our stairs make me too nervous to let her run around while I shower), got her dressed and ready, and then set her down so I could do my hair.

Since I didn't wash my hair, it took me about 15 minutes. I came downstairs and found Maddy fast asleep on the couch.

So I guess it's time to rearrange my day again.

*Sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn.