Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The 20-something-year-old Hubster

If I was able to tell you how good of a dad this guy is...



or how hard he works for our family...

Photobucket

or how devoted he is to his calling...

or how supportive he is of his wife...

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

or how proactive he is about keeping our marriage happy and full of love...

Photobucket

or how smart, creative, dedicated, fun, talented, generous, and righteous he is...

then I would. But it might not even be possible.

So, let's hope this will suffice for now: he's Superman. For reals.

I'm so glad I have him on my team.

Happy birthday, Dallin. You are everything to me and the girls; don't you forget it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you love my son. I know he loves you, too; and I think that you make an awesome team!

    ReplyDelete

Your turn.