Sunday, January 29, 2012

What's going to happen in February.

Hello, friends! I'm your Vitameatavegamin girl.

Are you tired, rundown, listless? Do you poop out at parties? Are you unpopular?

Well, the answer to all your problems is in this little bottle:



But you can't have any for the entire month of February.

That's right, my friends. Please welcome the return of Fizz-Free February!

(crickets)

Okay, I can't blame you for not cheering. I'm not cheering either. But by golly, I did it last year and I can do it again this year...

although February does have a extra day this year...

oh snap.

Okay but really - if I can do this, you.can.do.this.

So let's do this!

Also, with February being the month of love and all, I wanted to do some sort of "things I love" series for the month. Last February, my friend Lisa did a post every day about something different she loves, and I loved the idea. I'm not sure I should commit to a post a day, but I decided I could do a picture a day. So I'm going to take a picture of something different I love every day, and post it to Instagram (My username is whatthekatie if you're on Instagram; if you have an iPhone but don't use Instagram...start), but I'll also post the pictures on my blog - maybe not every day but maybe every couple days with a few pictures to catch up.

Very also, I'm reconsidering my choice to not post monthly updates on my 35 things. Those monthly posts really help me stay accountable for my list. So if you hate those posts...just don't read them. And if you made a list yourself, consider giving us a monthly update. It helps - I promise!

Anyway, I love February. The weather is still nice, and well, Valentine's! I really like Valentine's. Maybe I'll write another post about that later or something, since there are a lot of Valentine's haters and I'd love to give them a piece of my mind from a safe, remote location.

Hope you all are having great days/weeks/lives.

3 comments:

  1. You are a braver woman than I. [Than me?] Good luck with fizz-free February!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am joining you for fizz-less Febraury! Bring it on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool, i'm in!! woot! down with the fizz! :)

    i love the "things i love" series, can't wait to see those pics.

    ReplyDelete

Your turn.