Friday, June 10, 2011

10 minutes to midnight. Lovely.

Well, here we are again.

I should tell you that I am currently in a car, enjoying the last part of my date night with Dallin.

At least, we're enjoying it as much as we can, stuck on a freeway that they're making everyone get off of. Holy canoli, this takes forever.

The rest of our date night has been good, just to let you know. We ate at Smashburger, which, in case you are unaware, is the epitome of burger deliciousness. Seriously, I loves it. Go. Go now. I'll come, too.

And then we went and saw the new X-Men movie, which was great. Great, yes. Entirely awesome? Meh. But great. Totally worth seeing.

So there you go. Date night report from the car at 11:48 pm. Thank you, technology (i.e. Dallin's iPhone) for making this possible. Also, thanks, Mom, for watching Maddy. We'll be home soon...ish.

1 comment:

  1. I love Smashburger too. If there was one closer to us I would probably make Cory get me one a few times a week.

    ReplyDelete

Your turn.