Thursday, June 16, 2011

32

Happy 32 weeks to me!

It's pretty crazy to think our little family will be growing in just 8 weeks (hopefully no sooner...). I am having serious trouble wrapping my head around the 2 kid concept, and I think I've given up on trying to do so until she actually comes.

She still moves a ton. A ton. And she's getting strong, too.

I'm having pretty frequent contractions. Dr. says this is normal, especially for a second baby. I guess I'll have to take his word for it.

So you know, I'm pregnant. Aches, pains, roller coaster emotions, exhaustion...pretty par for the course. And honestly, I will probably always make it sound worse than it is. I know I have it so much easier than some other mommas.

Oh and here's a picture:

Photobucket

The "good" and "bad" are in reference to my posture. It makes a huge difference in my comfort level, so I thought I'd take some pictures to figure out why. Now it all makes sense. (Check out the "farthest out" point of my belly in reference to the stairs...which Maddy is climbing while I take belly shots. I really am a good mom.) I guess I need to figure out a way to constantly remind myself to have good posture.

Good luck with that, self.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn.