Sunday, June 12, 2011

I want...

A vacation with Dallin...possibly Maddy-less. Yep, brutal honesty, people. Couldn't tell you why this is appealing to me so strongly right now...but seriously, a little getaway would be so fabulous.

To know for sure when baby will come. Seriously. I would kill for this. If I could be sure that she wouldn't come during my student teaching, well, a lot of stress would go away. I'm the kind of person that stresses over things I have no control over. It's pretty cool.

For blob to go away. Blob=cyst. Nuff said.

Chips Ahoy. No longer a want. Currently eating.

To be able to read all day long. So much I want to read. So many other things to worry about. Boo.

To be done with school. So close, yet so far.

To know for sure if I did actually leave my phone at church today. I can't find it, and don't remember having it since church. So it's gotta be there, on the piano in the primary room. But it would be nice to know so I could just stop looking.

This necklace to commemorate baby 2's birth (the one on the right, of course):


{Hint, hint.}

A backrub before bed. I've been promised this, so yay!


Hope you've all had a great day and weekend! And that you're getting ready for FLAG DAY, which is Tuesday. Happy, happy day.

1 comment:

  1. I had the same phone experience happen to me too. Luckily I found it...somewhere. Good want list. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your turn.